Monday, April 1, 2013

26 weeks and counting

Alright so here's the update.
26 weeks today
Still feeling pretty good except I have sciatica in my right leg and pretty much feels like I pulled a butt muscle whenever I walk -_-
Don't have too many cravings. I love Taco Bell, but I limit myself to less than once a week
My belly button doesn't exist anymore but it hasn't popped yet
No stretch marks. Pray it stays that way!
Little girl is either REALLY active, or not at all
She loves to kick my bladder whenever it has anything in it
Also, loves to kick my spine (talk about a weird feeling)
Everyone says I'm super small, but I feel huge!
 
 
I moved back in with my mom and the biggest perk is I get to do a baby room now! Her room will be my old baby room from when we moved into this house! It's been a lot of fun doing stuff. I made my own curtains from bed sheets and did paint stencils on them. I must say they came out really good!

 I knew I wanted coral as one of the colors in her room but I had no idea what else, so I went with a Tiffany Blue and I love it! There are just accents of it about the room so there wasn't a coral and off-white color over-load.




I changed the knobs on the two dressers that are in her room to match the crib. They tie all the furniture together!






I only have a few things left to do for her room. I love just walking by it and looking at it. I can't wait to get her rocker for the corner so I can just sit in there and contemplate her being here and all that mushy maternal stuff.
Other than the furniture I don't have much baby stuff. I have her car seat and stroller and bath tub and a few outfits that I got as hand me downs. I've been really good about not buying things and just waiting for my baby shower to see what I actually need to buy.
I really can't believe I have roughly 14 weeks left. Time is flying by so fast and it's making me sad. I love feeling her move inside me, but I am getting excited to see her in person and not on a computer monitor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment