Thursday, August 4, 2011

Zzzzzzzzzzz Sleep

Abstract thought just now that I felt like posting.
Usually I love sleeping. Usually I don't have any pressing appointments or important things to do during the day that cannot be put off to another day when I feel more up to it. Sleep makes the time pass faster. So where do I find myself in all this? I want to sleep to make saturday come faster, but I don't want to sleep so that I can get things done.

Dilemma? Yes. Very much so. I don't think i've slept in pass 9 am (that is an amazing, and slightly shocking thing to people who know me best) in about 2 weeks...or more. I am so physically and mentally exhausted from all the final preparations with the wedding, not to mention moving the day before the wedding that all I can do at night is fall on my bed, talk to Cade for maybe 5 mins and i'm out like a light. (Although lately i've been waking up in excruciating every night in a different part of my body...weird). This might come as a surprise, and some people might doubt this, but i believe that tomorrow night (the night before my wedding), will be the most peaceful sleep i've had in a very long time since everything will be done and that coming day I can generally take my time getting ready and not do something I don't want to do (except dancing). Or I could be completely wrong and have my body rack me with stress and nervous flutters all night. I, personally am hoping for the first.

So as I sit here writing about sleep, my eyelids are getting heavier, but i fear tonight will also be a night of pain since my chest is already aching and my shoulder is threatening a long night of restless sleep. But that is what medications are for! ;-)

Sleep tight!

P.S. Tomorrow is my last day as a SINGLE WOMAN! and I couldn't be happier about it :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I doubt tomorrow night will be peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to know which way it went! Did you sleep soundly and peacefully the last night you were single?

    How did you sleep after you were pronounced man and wife? No need to go into the first few nights... I'm talking like 5+ days after the ceremony. ;)

    ReplyDelete