Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our New Home

So we finally got all moved in and situated in our new apartment. It took us about three days to fully furnish, organize and decorate mostly everything (our bedroom and porch are seriously lacking) but everything else looks amazing! I LOVE our new home, it's s cozy!

Enjoy the pictures!












1 comment:

  1. Your home is lovely! :) Good job, girl. Maybe someday, when I have the means, I'll ask you to help me figure my place out! ^_^

    It is unasked for, but I would like to recommend immediate removal of the TV from the bedroom. There are enough things to get in the way and cause problems in a marriage... when in bed(room) talk rather than watch. At least if the only TV(s) are OUT of the bedroom, you know when he's trying to be distant. ;) Leave it or take it, of course... other than the TV in the bedroom, your home is awesome to my eyes! ^_^ You've got some talen burgeoning, me thinks! :)

    ReplyDelete