Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bridal Shower!

Time is winding down until the wedding, and to be completely honest, I am not stressed at all! It is such a nice feeling to not stress out. The only problem is that my body has decided that since i'm not stressed out, it will create a different problem for me.
Thursday at work I did something to my shoulder. What you may ask? I have absolutely NO idea! but it was painful and prevented me from walking, so they sent me home. This one little thing caused me to miss my last 2 days of work, since being a hostess you need to be able to walk, and walking has been a struggle.
So as my shoulder has been getting a little better day by day, my body obviously felt cheated, and decided to make my entire back from in between my shoulders down to my lower bad constantly ache.
As long as all this leaves by the wedding  I will be perfectly fine, only bad problem is....I happen to be moving into Cade and mine's apartment the day before the wedding. Oh a happy day!

Not that i've gotten the complaining out of the way, the Fun Stuff

July 30th Kenyon threw me a Bridal Shower at my house. It was a dessert bar, and Cade's mom outdid herself on the desserts. Delicious! It was a fun night with a few games, lots of presents and the best part was..... my sister gave me the only "dirty gift" and she was the embarrassed one. Priceless moments!










First Game, Draw what Aislinn will look like on her wedding day, but put the paper on your forehead and draw without looking













Lindsay's "Dirty Gift"


 And Our reaction to it



 My party hat



So as I said before there is only 6 days until the wedding, and everything is done except like 2 things. I love how everything has come together. After the reception Cade and I will get to spend a week at my parents Condo in Ponce Inlet. My favorite part....the condo happens to have storm shutters, that, when they are lowered, make the entire condo a black hole! Absolutely no sense or reality or time, since we've agreed to turn off all clocks! I cannot wait. Once the week is over, and I already know it's going to go by way too fast, we have an Open House in Belleview, and then....REALITY hits us in the face.

OH! I almost forgot, so one of the main things that has been stressing me out is what I was going to do about a jo once we moved to Ocala.. wellllll I GOT THE JOB! @ Ruby Tuesday in Ocala, which happens to only be like a 3 minute drive from our apartment. So Excited!

I really cannot believe how time has gone by since Cade asked me to marry him. It's been 6 months, and actually this Tuesday will be our 1 year together, call me cheesy or corny, but I like the fact that we are getting married the week of our 1 year.

Now i seriously doubt that i will blog before the Wedding, Honeymoon or Open House, but I promise, LOTSS of pictures and details of the first and last ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment