Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Far Far Behind

It's been a longgg time since my last post. I feel like nothing is worth posting at the end of the day, but when i think back i totally disagree with myself.

16 days left now to finish the last things for the wedding. I finally met with Summer to take cake stuff and i think it is going to be amazing!
Left to do list:

  • Flowers (kinda stressing over this one)
  • Final touches on centerpieces
  • Final guest count to give to the reception organizer
  • Sparklers (instead of bubbles when we leave)
And thats only for the wedding, I've got so much left to do for everything else, but i know it'll all come together.

I have a  new Obsession http://pinterest.com/ I blame Kenyon for it, but i'm in love!

http://pinterest.com/pin/71484562/
http://pinterest.com/pin/71484816/

Two of the few things I want to put into our apartment. Cade even likes them which is a big bonus!

It is weird to think that my room, and my house won't be my room or my house anymore soon. I'm a homebody. I love the feeling of being home, especially my bed. But i am BEYOND excited that my new home also comes with a HUGEEE bonus..... CADE. I cannot wait to have our own place. It is going to be so nice for it to be just the two of us and our own little home!
<3

1 comment: