Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Winding Down

I am now at 38 days until Cade and I get married. Now i actually need to start doing wedding things again.

I went this morning to get my dress altered at Stetson Flower and Bridal Boutique. It was so exciting to watch the lady pinning and altering my dress while I had it on, so I have an idea of exactly what it's going to look like. Also i had to stand for about 30-45 mins of her pinning in my 6inch heels. I've come to the conclusion that i'll be fine walking in them, but standing for that long straight with no movement..... killed my feet, ankles and knees. I'm am very relieved that on my wedding day, I have a lot of sitting time, which translates to time that I can kick my heels off and give my feet a break.

Something exciting this past week
Cades tank got hit at work and totally ruined the tires and knocked his car out of alignment, so we decided it was time that 1991 car was retired. 
We got him a 2010 Hyundai Elantra! He loves it, and even with car payments, insurance and gas for this car, he is still spending less than he was on the tank, so we are very excited!

The Walkers from Utah were down these past two weeks, it was fun to see all of them again since it has been since October. Also the Peay family is down here too. I love all my favorite people visiting!

So the next few weeks will be filled with wedding planning and work. I'm so ready for planning to be over. I've gotten to the point that i'm very blehhhhh when i think of the few things left i need to do. But I am still soooo excited for the wedding! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment