Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Getting Closer

60 days from now i'll be married. It's so weird to think that my last name will be Hunter instead of Miller. I have a feeling that for a little while after my name changes that when I sign my name i'll sign Miller instead of Hunter. It's going to take some getting used to. But i'm still excited.

I finally found my photographer! Another thing to check off my list. I won't lie, I was starting to stress a little since the wedding is so close, and photographers tend to have their schedules fill up. Now on to the last two things I can think of that I have absolutely no clue about. Cake and Flowers.

I think for the cake I want something like these.


Different colors of course. But the same basic stacked present idea.














Flowers, I really have no idea where to even start. 


 I like the the Purple Iris










and I LOVE this, I guess I should since this was the inspiration of my wedding colors. Funny story. My colors started out as Yellow, Turquoise, and Black, but i was scanning through some google images and saw this picture and my dad said he liked the purple with it. Next thing I knew my colors went from Yellow, Turquoise, and Black to Yellow, Turquoise, and Purple. So technically my dad was the one who decided on my final color.

Something very exciting though 
 I got our rings this week!


My ring looks sooo tiny when i hold it in my hand compared to Cade's. Funny thing is Cade actually has really thin fingers so his ring is like a size 8.5 while mine is a 4.5.

As the wedding gets closer, it is so insane to think about how close it really is. When I think back to when we got engaged in March, the time has flown by. I didn't believe anyone when they told me that the time would go by so fast, but now, 60 days. thinking about it in two week increments. It is insane. Two weeks and I have a month and a half, two more weeks i have a month, two more weeks, only two weeks, and two more weeks.....i'll be married. I cannot wait!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment