Friday, October 11, 2013

Catching up

So lots of updates! We are finally home from all of our travels. Boston was amazing! We had so much fun and B was soooo good the entire trip. It helped she was on a growth spurt and slept 95% of the time. But she didn't cry once on our plane ride and everyone kept telling me how cute she was and what a happy baby and how lucky I was. All I could say was "I know."
We went whale watching in Boston, but sadly we didn't see any whales. I have a lot more pictures of our trip but they are on my other camera and I was way too lazy to upload them today.
Utah was great! We were only home about 10 days from Boston before we left again. It snowed our second day there! It was amazing! I definitely miss the great people out there but I am excited that I get to go back in December for a wedding!!!!! While I was in Utah I got my Cafe Rio fix. It's kind of like Moe's only 1000000000000000000 times better!!!! 
Now that we're home I've got lots of homework to catch up on and get all our stuff unpack and reorganized :((((( I have my first final for my 6 week nutrition class this weekend. I'm not too stressed out about it since I have a high A in the class and have been getting 100% on every homework assignment. Math and English on the other hand...... lets just not talk about that.

I can't believe Brynnley is already 3 months old! Time is flying by and she is getting more amazing by the day. Her newest thing is making a lot of different variations of sounds and she officially laughs!!!! Oh and she loves to chew on her hands. Before we left for Utah she weaned herself off her pacifiers. Sadly now she wants them again after she was sick in Utah and just loved to suck on them. Ohh well.
Her laugh is the sweetest thing, but she is very sparing with it. You are a lucky person if you can get her to laugh.
She's still sleeping through the night. Pretty much 12 hours. More if she's in my bed. This morning we slept in till 10:30! It was AMAZING!
She is definitely a mama's girl and watches me closely when i'm not holding her.
She knows her name now too! I just realized it yesterday and I love to call her name and watch her look right at me. Awesome!
She is wearing 6 month sleepers because she is so dang long!
But she wears 0-3 month onesies....
She is a piggy. This girl loves to eat, and spit up.

Ultimately life is great right now. School is going good and being a mom is great. I've even started finding time for extra little things like reading a book or refinishing a desk. It's a slow process, but it's nice to start feeling like things are getting back to normal.



Boston
 


Utah



My baby is so big!















































No comments:

Post a Comment