Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One


I cannot believe this little munchkin is a month old already!
Time is flying by and I'm feeling very bitter sweet about it.

She's grown from 19.5 in to 22in
Last we check she weighed 8.5 lbs, but that was a week ago and she's packing on the pounds!
She has started sleeping in 6 hour chunks during the night! (Happy mama right here)
She has one long awake time during the day, usually about 5 hours
She has a 2-3 hour fussy time that is no ones friend and she has to be held, and have a pacifier.
She smiles a lot!
She loves to hold her head up and look at whoever is holding her.
She is still my milk loving girl, and is not patient about eating when she is hungry!
She still spits up A LOT, but I've accepted it and we each bring a change of clothes when we go out.
She loves to cuddle, especially with her mama. Grammy is a very close second.
Bath time with Grammy is a every night event, and a favorite.
She has so many expressions and seems to have a new one every day and they all kill me.
Doesn't seem to be a big fan of instrumental music but loves songs with words.

I am obsessed with her little face and I love our picture taking time each week. I think she looks more and more like me every week that goes by, and I love that she is so interested in things around her and doesn't mind me taking a million pictures of her! 
I can't say I miss the non mom life. I was already a homebody before she was born and now being home is even more fun. I love playing with her and even watching her sleep. I don't feel like I am limited or that I'm missing out on anything having a baby. I am so content with our life and I wouldn't change anything about it! (which I think is saying a lot given the changes that have happened this past year)







No comments:

Post a Comment