Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to Reality

I used to laugh at the thought of Summer Vacation because it didn't apply to me. But now that school starts on Monday, the idea of a Vacation is so nice! Thankfully I will only be in classes for 2 actual weeks and I will be on a cruise to the Caribbean for 7 days with my sister and her family, my parents and of course Cade. I am so excited for the trip i can hardly stand it! I check the dumb cruise countdown almost every other day even though I know what it will say.
More excitement for this month other than starting school and going on a cruise, I also got a new computer for school! I don't know what it is about technology but I love getting something new and exploring it and seeing what it can do!

Oh! I almost forgot, I got a new job too! I never realized how much new stuff this month has brought and its only the 14th! I started nannying a 4-month old baby boy named Luke. He is the cutest thing ever and such a good baby! The mom and dad are the chillest people ever and super nice! They also said that starting January they'd wanna hire me on Full Time as long as everything works out between now and then. I am super excited!

So for the next 4ish months my life is going to basically consist of lots of computer and book studying, saying "hi what can I get you to drink today?" and "are we all set to order?" over and over and changing diapers, cleaning up spit up and messes as Luke gets bigger and messier. While also making sure to keep a 4.0. Am I excited? Yes, but only because the next 4ish months have all the best Holidays that 365 days has to offer. 

So happy start of school to everyone! Lets all kick our classes butts this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment