I love Fall! There isn't anything about the season I don't like. The cool weather with amazing breezes, the leaves changing, the decorations, the food, the fairs and hayrides, and my favorite holiday happens to be during the Fall. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, yes more than Christmas. I love the haunted houses and haunted mazes, the spooky costumes and decorations, little kids dressing up going from door to door to get candy.
The past few weeks have been interesting but exciting. We were going to move back to the orange city area, but decided to stay here. 4 people I work with are pregnant, and I happen to be friends with 3 of them. I am so excited to see them get bigger and bigger and then have their little ones. And I should be serving soon too so i'm super excited about everything!
Next on our list of things to do is get back to school. I tried to apply for this month to start, but I couldn't get all of the papers in on time. So in January we will be starting full time at CF! Between now and then there are a lot of fun things coming up. Halloween Horror Nights, The Volusia County Fair, Christmas Tree buying and decorating (I finally get to have a real tree again since my mom always got sick if we had a real one), New Years, and whatever else happens to come up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment