Our life has now settled into a rhythm of sorts. We work, eat, clean, take Luna out on walks, and relax watching tv, reading books or whatever else comes up. In November it'll be a year that I started working at Ruby Tuesday, and hopefully, soon, i'll be going from...
![]() |
| This |
![]() |
| This |
To
Hosting gets a bit boring after a while, especially when work is slow and mostly all I do is stand at the front trying to find random ways to entertain myself.
Funny thing that we have discovered, Luna HATES getting a bath, with extreme passion. Afterwards shes runs non-stop around the house barking or hiding in a corner whenever she sees us, it's amusing. This last time we gave her a bath she looked cold so I put a blanket down, she curled right up on it, and let me pick her up in it and hold her like a baby
| she looks so pitiful, doesn't she? |
I can't wait to get all the fillers for our glass vases that are scattered across the apartment! And I cannot wait for the pumpkins to come, I love carving pumpkins! Yay for Fall! Now all we need is some Fall like weather and i'll be good to go :)


No comments:
Post a Comment