This is the newest member of our family, Luna!
We adopted her from the Ocala Humane Society
On our first day/night with her (today/tonight) she has been sick
we're hoping it's from the stress of moving but she won't eat and can't
keep anything down and has been vomiting. Poor little thing, so I think we
will be up alot of the night watching over her. Yay! She does seem to be doing much better everytime she wakes up though so things are looking up, hopefully she can eat in the morning or else I'm gonna have to take her to the Vet. :(
On a happier note, i finally start working again this week. After days and days of bad communication with my work and managers, I finally got in the system and on the schedule! I can't wait, I cannot explain how bored I have been when Cade goes to work and all I do is sit at home. Worthless feeling? I think yes.
So we are getting on with a normal routine to our new little life. Adding things as they come that we can handle. We're having lots of fun and we only have a few things left to do at the apartment :)

I thought I commented already. Well, regardless, I'm happy for you guys! I hope the pup is feeling better!
ReplyDelete